Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

How can I connect my Samsung galaxy tab 2 to my net10 LG phone

How can I connect my Samsung galaxy tab 2 to my net10 LG phone so I can access the internet on the tablet when I'm traveling & want to be able to use the tablet's larger viewing screen?

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Can you tell me which carrier you use for your phone? Verizon, AT&T, Sprint?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris. I have the "unlimited " $45/no plan with Net10. I bought the phone/plan through HSN. Thanks
OK, gotcha.

I don't know much about that particular carrier but what you want to accomplish is called WiFi tethering.

Every Android phone has this capability. However all of the major carrier charge a extra fee in order to do it.

On most carriers it's about $15-$20 extra per month on your phone bill. I recommend calling your carrier to see what would be the additional cost to add the feature.

Once you have the feature your phone becomes a WiFI hot spot. Then you can connect your tablet to the WiFI and use the internet off the phone.

I hope that this answers your question. Please reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow up questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your time Crisis. I guess I'll have to give Net10 a call.
your very welcome!