Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My Samsung Infuse wont turn on. It only shows that Samasung

My Samsung Infuse won't turn on. It only shows that Samasung Logo and then goes blank and repeats again. What should I do? I've already tried pressing both the volume buttons and power buttons at the same time. Please help!
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved ! Please Remember that when you are asked to rate my answer, you are rating My Service and not the site itself, or your frustration with your device.

You're right about having to do a reset - something is corrupt and you will need to reset it to get it to reboot. Here is the correct method though:Turn the power off

1. Hold the Volume Down button
    2. Press and release the Power button
    3. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
    4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
    5. Press and release the Power button
    6. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
    7. When the device reboots, follow the on screen instructions to setup your new device.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please remember I am only credited for my answer if you rate me with "Ok Service" or higher. You are rating My Service - not this website or the quality of your device. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile, please use the blue continue the conversation link instead - and tell me what else I can do for you to improve my rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
sorry I meant to press okay service. The answer you gave was a good answer but it just didn't work for me. Thank you so much though.
Thank you for the comment, I will continue helping you if you would like - also, you can press OK Service on this one - which will erase that negative rating from my profile.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry about that. I think my warranty isn't expired yet so I'll probably just get a new one so I don't have to deal with it. Thank so much for your help again!