Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Kindle Fire is frozen on the shut down screen. Nothing happens

My Kindle Fire is frozen on the shut down screen. Nothing happens when I press "shut down" or "cancel." When the sliding arrow wouldn't respond, I tried shutting it down and now it won't respond to anything. It's not fully charged, but is charging. It happened when I unplugged it briefly after plugging it in when it got to less than 15% power.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer bad/negatively (First two left Stars/Faces/Ratings are Negatives) but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied

You can reset the Kindle Fire and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button for 20 seconds and after the device is turned off, turn it back on.

If that didn't worked, then connect your Kindle to your PC for 10 minutes and hold down the Power button of Kindle for 20 seconds while it connected to your PC.

Let me know if that didn't worked, so we continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.