Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

how do i unlock my casio g zone c771 phone forgot my patte.

Customer Question

how do i unlock my casio g zone c771 phone forgot my pattern an my email i put on it.

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We will go back and forth exchanging information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will only give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
3. I am a real hands on Master Technician and fix these issues everyday in my shop in FL.
4. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished.

* Favorable outcomes are always desired, but can sometimes be out of our control.

I see that your Question is several hours old and am inquiring to see if you still needed help with this or want to cancel.
I'll be more than happy to begin with you if your still interested.

Thanks,
XXXXX XXXXXndsey

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes my phone is still locked
Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.

Ok, if it's locked and you don't remember the email info for it, you'll have to perform what's called a Hard Button Reset. This will reset the phone to it's factory state and remove the password. Here's how:

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    1. To power off, press and hold the Power button.
      Power button
    2. Select Power off.
      Phone Options with Power off
    3. Select OK.
      Power off confirmation with OK
  2. Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release.
    Power button
  3. With the LED illuminated red, press and hold the Power button+Volume down key+Camera key simultaneously then release.
    Note The LED illuminates approximately 20-30 seconds after releasing the power button (step 2). The 3-key combination must be pressed within the 1-2 second time frame that the LED is illuminated.
    Charge LED, Power button, volume down and camera key
  4. Press the Power button to confirm and continue.
  5. Press the Power button to confirm and continue.
    Note Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.

Let me know if you have any problems and please remember to leave a positive rating today. Laughing

Thanks,

XXXXX XXXXXndsey

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved ! Please Remember that when you are asked to rate my answer, you are rating My Service and not the site itself, or your frustration with your device.

I know you wont want to hear this, but the above instructions are in fact correct - as they are displayed to you exactly as they are on the Verizon page for your device.

If you are locked out of your Verizon G'zOne then you will need to do a hard reset using the alternative method which you can see for yourself here: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42638&sayt=hard#alternate. That is the only way back into the phone again without the password.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please remember I am only credited for my answer if you rate me with "Ok Service" or higher. You are rating My Service - not this website or the quality of your device. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile, please use the blue continue the conversation link instead - and tell me what else I can do for you to improve my rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I havr a hrc that's stuck onswitching. Networks. It saus neqwork and sim. Vard locked.how l go ta at,t to a t mobile.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your casio g phone , but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel