1. Turn off the phone. Or take battery out and put it back in.
2. Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
3. Release all buttons when Logo comes up.
4. You will see the menu options:
5. Select Reboot system now. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Home button)
6. Your phone should reboot normally.
I have tried steps 1 and 2. No Logo or anything else appears.(nothing displayed). I do not get to the Recovery Menu of CWM. There are no indication of booting actions taking place.
I have also tried Volume down+Home+Power boot without any screen display.
Your response to try to solve my problem was addressing all the steps that I have indicated before that I have already tried. So why pay R124 for responses that I have already done. There is enough written in many forums in the Internet that helped me to solve my problem.
I did not get any satisfaction from your answers.
I am not happy that I have wasted R124 on using this service.
I will not make use of it again or recommend it to anybody!