Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

How do u unlock a LG sprint android model LS670 without my

How do u unlock a LG sprint android model LS670 without my login or password
Hello, thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today and providing you with the best answer possible.
Please try this.
  1. pull the battery out and reinsert it
  2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
  3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
  5. .
  6. .
  7. Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. After we have resolved all of your issues, Please rate my answer positively If for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. If you are not able to rate my answer positively please reply for more help. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay. Maybe. I should have told u a friend made too many pattern attempts because I tried your answer. And it didn't work was I supposed to push power button while still having other two buttons held down I tried what I just asked u about and after some trial and error of pushing buttons it worked thank u so much