Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Is there any way to Connect my galaxy s3 to my tv using either

Is there any way to Connect my galaxy s3 to my tv using either Bluetooth or cable to view my internet pages on the tv?
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

If you mean display what is on the phone on the TV, then you can with this cable

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-s3-mhl-hdtv-adapter-epl-3fhubegstd-p35119.htm

It will connect to the HDMI port of any TV

In advance, Thanks for giving a positive rating! Ratings are how I receive credit for helping you today.

If you need further assistance for this problem before or after rating feel free to ask a follow up and I'll be
glad to help.

Thanks,

Richard C
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
according to mobile fun the cable you suggested will not show internet pages on to a tv. only data that has been downloaded and saved first
It will show the webpages.

you see the statement

"Mirror your S3 through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV"

Mirror means to show what is on the device on an external device. So what ever you see on the Galaxy you see on the TV

What I believe may be confusing you is the statement

"With the HDTV adaptor, you can playback your videos on your HD-ready TV. You'll be amazed at what your phone can do with the Samsung S3 and HDTV adaptor!"

You can do these things, and this is 90% why people want the cable, but it does this by mirroring the output to the TV, so when you watch the movie on the phone it is also playing on the TV.

In a nutshell, what you see on the phone is what you will be seeing on the TV.

Feel free to let me know if you need any additional information Arthur
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i dont want to seem difficult but i contacted mobile fun and asked them the specific question. will i be able to see internet pages on the tv and their answer was "it will only show saved data". please help.
Your not being difficult Arthur,

A dumb question is one not asked

This does Mirror the phone, and Mirroring means replicating whats on the display onto another display. I would see no reason or way really why it would only play "data" as a web page is saved data but regardless it is the only cable available for the phone and the only way the phone connects to the TV.

Best solution for all parties will be to check their return policy (usually it is 14 days with no reason) get the cable and if it does not do what you want, than to return it.

But it is the only cable and way to connect this phone to a TV.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you wish!