Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Forgot my unlock pattern on my pantech burst and I cant remember

Forgot my unlock pattern on my pantech burst and I can't remember my google account password. I really need help

RichieMe :

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I am really sorry, but the only solution for you will be ti Hard Reset the phone. This is going to result on all the data being deleted on the phone (just the phone and not your SD card) but unfortunately there is no way to avoid this sorry.

To perform the hard reset, please do the following

RichieMe :

Turn the Phone Off

RichieMe :

Press and hold Volume Down and Power Key. When PANTECH appears, release power but continue to hold Volume Down. until the Android Guy Appears

RichieMe :

Press Menu Key (button on bottom left) which will bring up Android System Recovery

RichieMe :

Useing Volume keys to go up / down, go to wipe data/factory reset and press the home key to select

RichieMe :

select Yes

RichieMe :

Select Reboot

RichieMe :

Once it completes, the unlock pattern will be removed

RichieMe :

If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to let me know before rating me

RichieMe :

Thank You

Turn the Phone Off
Using Volume keys to go up / down, go to wipe data/factory reset and press the home key to select
select Yes
Select Reboot

Thank You