Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

How can i connect my galaxy tab to my tv to watch movies

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. What model TV is it? Which type of RCA cable did you try?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is an emerson HDTV hdmI
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Which type of RCA cable did you try?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One that has one end for the tab and the other is RCA yellow black and white
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you if you mean an A/V cable where one end is 3.5mm that unfortunately will not work. I would suggest getting the media dock which will allow you to display it on the TV using an HDMI cable. You can get one of those here: Click Here It does not come with the HDMI cable so if you do not need one you will need to get that as well which you can get here: Click Here Any mini HDMI to standard HDMI cable will work using that dock.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Freddy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the 10.1 tab. That looks like the 7"
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
I apologize I meant to give you the dock for both the 10 and the 7 as you did not mention which you had before. Here is the multimedia dock for the 10: Click Here Unfortunately for the 10 due you also need an HDMI adapter which you can get here: Click Here

Thank you,

Freddy
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
I did all I could to help you, can you please let me know why you rated me negatively so I can help future customers better?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No don't be sorry. I've been looking on YouTube where they are connecting the tab other ways that's much simpler. Even if I got the docking station I would still need the adapter. It's seems it's much easier way. Some videos are using chord I initially tried.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
The 7.0 can use it that way but the 10.0 can have issues and is different depending on updates and things on each model. However you did give me a negative rating, can you tell me how I could have helped you better please? If you would like to change the rating you can do so on this post.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience: Years of experience