Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop

Hi...My samsung galaxy tab is absolutely dead. The battery

Hi...My samsung galaxy tab is absolutely dead. The battery was low so when it wouldnt come on, i assumed that the battery had died. However it has been plugged in to charge for the last 15 mins and there is still no indication that it is charging. Not even the indicator that it is charging. Please help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.

SVITExperts :

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer.com.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will assist you with your Android issues.

SVITExperts :

Please connect to power adapter and press and hold the Power button down for 20 seconds.

SVITExperts :

Release Power button and wait for a minute and turn it on if your tablet did not reboot automatically.

SVITExperts :

If that does not work, please do a reset

SVITExperts :

● Make sure tab is turned off, Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds to turn it off.

● Press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons at the same time, when logo appears on the screen release the “Power” button and continue press the “Volume” button. Select Reboot system now or select Fastboot and select Reboot.

● Let your device reboot.

SVITExperts :

Please let me know if these methods worked out for your. Thank you.

Nick H., Android Specialist
Experience: Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.