Carl L
Carl L , Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.
27991594

how do i delete google history on samsung galaxy s2. Also how

how do i delete google history on samsung galaxy s2. Also how do a reset internet connection on samsung galaxy s2
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today. I have several years of Professional Training and Hands On Experience under my belt and am dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible for your situation.

Here's how this works: We will go back and forth exchanging information about your problem until a proper diagnoses can be made. There is no extra charge for replying. In the rare case that your problem simply just can't be fixed, I will provide you with all of your options on how to move forward. Please remember that there isn't always a magic fix and that I am only compensated for my time helping you when you indicate that your satisfied with my efforts. Even after you've indicated that I've helped you, the question is never closed and I am available for follow up replies at anytime.

To clear the History goto menu>settings>history and erase it. You can also download the app "History Eraser" that will do this faster. To reset the internet connection, goto Wireless & Networks and locate your Internet Connection. Long press it and select "Forget Network". This will completely erase any settings for that network. Hope this helps and please remember to indicate that I have helped you today. :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hey carl sori, canyou help me re install the internet
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 years ago.

What problems are you having exactly connecting to a Wireless Router? All you do in Wireless & Networks is locate the Router you want to connect to in the list, click on it, enter the password XXXXX one is set, and it will connect to it automatically.