Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric , Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

how can you print SMS messages from a samsung galaxy S2?

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!
There are a couple great free apps from Google that work together to allow you to print from your Android phone or tablet to any printer you activate. You can print to any connected printer from anywhere you are (print on home printer while you're at work, etc.).

1. ON YOUR PC (AND any PC you want to add to your available printers), sign up for Google Cloud Print here: http://www.google.com/cloudprint and follow the setup guide to add your printer.

2. Now download a free app on your Android phone/tablet from the Android Market called "Cloud Print"(its free) and sign in using the same Google account thats associated with the printers you just signed up. Then you will need to choose a default printer from the list of available printers (anything you added in the previous step). Once you do that you will be on the main page of the app, you can now print a File, an Image, any text message on your phone, Notes, contacts, etc.

Once you're done doing those two things, you can print from your Android to any printer you connect to your Google Cloud Print account.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(or the Smiley Face/Stars if prompted ) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you any more, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!