Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Hi my samsung galaxy s2 is saying I have no network available.

Hi
my samsung galaxy s2 is saying I have no network available. I have rebooted the phone, turned it off and on and even gone as far as resetting the phone to factory settings. I have tried searching for a provider, both manually and automatically, but I am having no joy with anything I do. Can you please help me?
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

I know this may not be what you want to hear, but its the truth so its what I offer.

You say you have tried/checked:

1. - Turning off/on
  2. - Airplane Mode on/off
  3. - Searching for networks
  4. - Factory Reset

With all that being said, there can only be two other things preventing you from getting a network connection:

1. 1. it could be the SIM card. You need to turn it off, remove the SIM card and clean it with a QTip and Rubbing Alcohol, then replace it and turn it back on. If it connects, then that was the issue.
  2. 2. If the SIM cleaning doesnt resolve it, then that leaves us with hardware failure. More than likely the radio has become defective and the only option is to get a replacement. Since the device is a Galaxy S2 and is still considered a "new" device, you shouldnt have any issues getting a replacement from your carrier.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(or the Smiley Face if prompted ) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you any more, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!