Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

hey how do i unlock my coby kyros tablet i have forgotten my

hey how do i unlock my coby kyros tablet i have forgotten my patern to unlock the device.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

RichieMe :

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

RichieMe :

Enter it in 11 times and it may prompt you to use your Google Password XXXXX unlock it

RichieMe :

If it does not, then you will need to Factory reset it

RichieMe :

This will remove all data and reset the Tablet to the way you first receieved it, but there will be no other way

RichieMe :

to do this

RichieMe :

Push the power button and then immediately push the back button and hold until the recovery menu comes up.
The back button is the middle one of the 3 on the face of the unit.

RichieMe :

Choose a Factory restore

RichieMe :

If you have any difficulties, please let me know

RichieMe :

and please remember to click Accept and take care

Customer:

i am still still trying, is the back button the one like u or n wih an arow/

Customer:

i have 5 buttons on the face

RichieMe :

what is the model number of the Table?

Customer:

hey it just worked, but let me know something, so it means i will need another pass word or partern right?

RichieMe :

correct

RichieMe :

sorry, it was the only way

RichieMe :

let me know if you need more information

RichieMe :

and please remember to click Accept

Customer:

thnks a lot men, I will reccomend you guys to anyone needing help, it is been a worthwhile adventure but it worked to my satisfation. thnks and God Bless.

Richard, Android Specialist
Experience: Android Systems Specialist