Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung cell phone to my

How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung cell phone to my computer
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

No problem, we just need to get you the correct software, which will also install the drivers for your device. The Samsung Android devices, use a program from Samsung called Kies to sync media(pictures/music/videos) and data like contacts, etc. Please go here, download Kies for Windows (or Mac) and install it. By installing it, it will install the needed drivers for your device, and allow it to sync.

When you are done, run the program and then plug your device into the computer and you will be able to sync your music, photos, videos, and data to the device/pc. Also, if you are interested in syncing files wirelessly, please let me know and I will give you a free way to do that.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(or the Smiley Face if prompted ) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you any more, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
just finished download will see what happens when i plug phone in
Nancy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Pic

when i plug phone in using US connection and click on Samsung Kies icon that was put on my laptop nothing happens.
Nancy

When you say nothing happens.. does Kies open? Also, whats the exact model of your Samsung Phone?