Nick H.
Nick H. , Android Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Android Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

My Samsung Exhibit ii 4G is not turning on. I tried charging

Customer Question

My Samsung Exhibit ii 4G is not turning on. I tried charging but nothing happens at all. I got the phone in mid-November of last year. As far as I can tell, there are no signs of water damage to the phone or the battery. Is there anything I could do to try to fix this?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer.com.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your Android issues.

When you try to charge, did you get any light?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, nothing happens at all. I also started wondering if the screen was just broken but I had a friend call me and nothing happened on the phone and the call went straight to my voicemail.
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your info.

Because your phone is not working, any call will go straight to Voice mail. Seems like a hardware issue. Try to take the battery out and put it back in. Turn the phone on. See if it will turn on.

If not working, please call Samsung phone support so they can arrange to send your phone in for repair or replacement.

Mobile phones 1-888-987-HELP(4357)
Mon - Fri : 7am - 9pm (CST)
Sat : 9am - 6pm (CST)

IMPORTANT: Please bookmark this page in case we got cut off, for revisits, and for reference. Windows: Ctrl + D to save to favorites. Mac: click the + next to address bar or click Bookmarks->add to bookmarks.

Please click ACCEPT MY ANSWER and THE SMILEY FACE ONLY IF IT IS HELPFUL AND YOUR PROBLEM(S) SOLVED so I can get credit for this answer. I really appreciate if you can leave a Positive feedback.

If your issue is not resolved, feel free to ask me questions or let me know the situation.

Thanks and have a great day!