Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Can I transfer files from my kindle fire to my pc?

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

What type of file to you want to transfer from your Fire to your PC?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
an ebook I purchased from Amazon Kindle for my grandson in order he can work on it without taking my kindle fire to school...he's only 8 and not allowed to have it in his classroom.

So are you trying to print it out?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'd like to print pages for him to use and work on at school.

Unfortunately, the Kindle and Amazon as a whole do not offer support to print the ebooks. The file format the ebook is on in the Kindle wont show up on the Computer.

What you can "try" and do, is a workaround. You can download the "Kindle for PC" software free from Amazon. Then, you can access the same book on you PC that you have in the Kindle.

Now, you can use a "screenprint" utility to make a copy of whats on your screen and print it out.. so you would be printing what your screen sees, not the book itself. You would have to print each page separately, but this is the only way to do it.

You can use Gadwin Printscreen (download the free version of it). http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(and the Smiley Face if prompted Laughing) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!