Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

My E. Mail adderss [email protected] .com and password XXXXX

Customer Question

My E. Mail adderss is [email protected] .com and password XXXXX XXXXX .Kindle Fire is not accept. would you pl, help me
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

Are you just trying to register your Kindle Fire?

In order to use the Fire, you need an account from Heres what you do Smile.

Go Here, and sign up for your free Amazon account and fill out all the information (on your computer), since its saying you already have an account try and log into first with that email address. If it doesnt work, use the "forgot password" option to reset your password.

Once its complete and you get the Welcome to Amazon email, use the "Use existing account" option on the Fire when registering instead of making a new account, and that will let you sign in and use the Fire!

I am including some videos for you to watch here, that will help you get started and guide you through the process Wink.

1. Registering your Fire video
  2. Getting started using your Fire video

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(and the Smiley Face if prompted Laughing) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!