Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I have a gzone commando and after many attempts to unlock my

I have a gzone commando and after many attempts to unlock my phone with the pattern unlock it then directed me to put in my gmail username and password. Unfortunatly I forget my password XXXXX now my phone is now locked after too many attempts. What can i do to reset my phone to begin using it again?

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

This is not at all what you are going to want to hear, and I hate having to tell you this. YOu are literally, without exaggeration, using the only Android phone in existence that does not have a secondary method to hard reset the phone when its locked out.

ALL Android phones are required to have a reset method (for most, its holding down the volume down button while turning it on to get into the Recovery Menu). All, that is, except yours.

Casio made the biggest mistake ever, which is why they also failed at their attempt to get into the Android Phone market. They did not include a Recovery Partition. Your only option is to send in the phone to Verizon/Casio and have it refurbished. I know hat sounds extreme, but its due to Casio and the horrible development job on this phone.

To prove it to you, so you know I am not making this up.. here is a screenshot from Verizon:

I pride myself on my answer here, and being able to resolve all my customers issues, as my 100% positive feedback will attest to. However, with your specific model phone there is literally no way to reset it once you are locked out, and for that you can blame Casio and Verizon.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(and the Smiley Face if prompted Laughing) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!