Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your Android Tablets and Phones
62924203

IS THERE A WAY OF DELETING ITEMS FROM THE AMAZON CLOUD, SO

IS THERE A WAY OF DELETING ITEMS FROM THE AMAZON CLOUD, SO AS NOT TO OVERLOAD THIS FEATURE?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hello! I am glad to assist.

Once you delete a book it is removed from your Kindle, however it still shows in case you want to download it again. To permanently remove this book follow these steps.

Log into your account at Amazon.com. In the upper right hand corner, click on My Digital Items. Then, click Manage Your Kindle. You should see a list of purchased books. On the right hand of the page you should see a button that says Actions. Click Actions next to the book you want to remove and select Delete. Then, on you Kindle, go to Menu, and select Sync.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER, WORKED FINE. NOW, IS THERE A WAY TO DELETE MUSIC FROM THE CLOUD?
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the delayed response, I have been out of the office.

To delete music from Cloud Drive using Cloud Player, select the music you want to delete from list view (not available from Playlist view) using the check boxes and click the “Delete” button. You can also delete music one by one using the drop down for any song. These files are now in Deleted Items. To remove these files from Cloud Drive, go to Deleted Items and click on the button “Empty all deleted items.”
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hello again! Checking to see if everything going smooth with your Kindle! I wanted to remind you that I'm available for any more questions or issues you may have! www.answersbythomas.com