Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

i have a coby kyros but i forgot my password XXXXX can i do

i have a coby kyros but i forgot my password XXXXX can i do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!
Unfortunately, you will have to reset your device to get back into it, as its an unlicensed device so you cannot use a linked Google Account to get in.
Follow these steps, and you will have a tablet that is in the same state it was in when you first turned it on:

• Power the device completely off
  • Press down and hold in the Back Button and then press and also simultaneously hold the Power Button
  • Continue to hold both buttons in until you see the Android logo with a Triangle on the screen and let go
  • Now press the Back Button once to get to the Recovery Menu
  • Press the Home/Menu Button to highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option
  • Press the Back Button to select that option
  • Highlight the option Yes - Delete all user data and press the Back Button to select it
  • Once it completes, choose and select reboot system now

Now you have a brand new tablet.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button(or the Smiley Face if prompted Smile) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!

Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience: Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team