Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric , Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Can you connect your Kindle Fire to a PC to watch programs

Can you connect your Kindle Fire to a PC to watch programs? Also can you connect a Kindle Fire to your TV to watch programs?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

Just so I can get some clarity on the question, did you mean to plug the Fire into the PC or TV so that the videos that are playing on your Fire will display on the PC or TV?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I want to watch my downloaded Movies and TV programs on my TV or PC from the Kindle Fire.

Ok, I just wanted to clarify your question before I answered so I didn't give you any false information.

Unfortunately, the Kindle Fire does not support video-out or DLNA functionality. This means that you will not be able to mirror your display, or send a video signal to an external monitor/TV.

This function is available in all Android Devices, but Amazon removed that function from Android when they built the Fire, as well as many other basic functions.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!

Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.