derrickonline
derrickonline, Info. Tech. Mgr.
Experience:  Extensive experience with Android tablets, and phones.
22792886

I have pictures and videos on motorolagalleryonlinecache, and

Customer Question

I have pictures and videos on motorolagalleryonlinecache, and I dont know how to see them I would like them on my phone instead
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not gotten a responce to my question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I open files on the droid it shows me internal phone storag, sd card and shared folders. The pictures I want are in the internal phone storage .motorolagalleryonlinecache, I am not able to open or see any of these photos. everytime I click on one it says unable to open this type of file. Not sure what has happened I was always able to go to gallery and open my library and see all now nothing is there.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  derrickonline replied 2 years ago.
I'd be more than happy to assist you. Unless I'm misunderstanding the question, if you want to view your photos, you simply launch the application called Gallery. It will pull photos from all directories on you phone from Internal storage, or SD card.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no Im not able to get any of my pictures from the gallery
OK, I'm with you now. I'm going to try to tackle both issues for you.

Viewing your photos:

Go to Internal storage (sounds like you already have a file manager to access that).

Then go to DCIM folder

Then go to Camera

Your photos should be there. Not the gallerycache folder/file you were looking at.

Possible fix for gallery issue:
Click Menu
Click Settings
Click Apps
Click ALL (to show all apps)
Scroll to Gallery
Click CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE

This should force the Gallery to rebuild it's cache and therefore show your photos again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Didnt work pictures are still in interal phone storage .motorolagalleryonlinecache

Did you see the DCIM folder?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
I'm going to opt out and open your question to other experts in hopes someone may have a better answer.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!