Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

how can I connect a printer to my asus tf101 tablet ?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

There are a couple great free apps that work together to allow you to print from your phone to any computer you connect, and you dont even have to plug the phone in. You can print to any connected computer from anywhere you are(print on home pc while you're at work, etc.).

1. 1. ON YOUR PC (AND any PC you want to add to your available printers), sign up for Google Cloud Print here: http://www.google.com/cloudprint and follow the setup guide to add your printer.

2. 2. Now download a free app on your Android phone/tablet from the Android Market called "Cloud Print"(its free) and sign in using the same Google account thats associated with the printers you just signed up. Then you will need to choose a default printer from the list of available printers (anything you added in the previous step). Once you do that you will be on the main page of the app, you can now print a File, an Image, any text message on your phone, Notes, contacts, etc.

Once you're done doing those two things, you can print from your Android to any printer you connect to your Google Cloud Print account.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!

Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

If the solution I provided for you didn't work, then please tell me as I pride myself on resolving my customers problems.

If it did, then Please press the Accept Button so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

Click here and BOOKMARK the page to get me directly with ANY questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com

Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience: Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for the offer.... Lately I've had trouble with the tablet suddenly shutting down. I just downloaded a new soft ware upgrade. Do you know if that will fix it ? Today it happened before I accepted the upgrade & I re-started by holding down the power button for 30 seconds.

Actually thats almost exactly what the latest update was for. The update you just got, was released less than 24 hours ago and addresses a few issues. The key issues it addressed we battery drain and the tablets shutting down out of no where.

You should notice an improvement now that you just got the update.