Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Enable cookies samsung galaxy s2

Customer Question

On my newly bought samsung galaxy s2 i tried browsing the internet, which worked fine, but i was unable to access certain websites because "cookies arent enabled" which they were. I have tried several different browsers and also looked on google but it seems to be a common problem that cannot be answered by anyone. Do you know? And i've been waiting for over half an hour, is there an answer?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes im still waiting for an answer, althoigh i have learned to live with not being able to access some websites it would be nice not to have this problem

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

I see that your question has been sitting here for a while.

Could you please explain the current issue a little bit more?

Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.

Thank you.