Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric , Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

How do I change my voice mail greeting on my Droid Thunderbold.

How do I change my voice mail greeting on my Droid Thunderbold. When dial *86 and enter my password XXXXX goes right to messages with no other option
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

You can do this a couple ways. This is a little bug when you have your password XXXXX so you dont have to enter it again and instead it goes straight to your messages.

During the messages, you can press '0' to get the help menu will allow you to go into your settings. Also, you can call your phone from any other phone and when your voicemail greeting begins playing, you can press the '#' key and input your password XXXXX then you will be at the Main Menu where you can change it.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to let me know...

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!

Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.