Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I have the kindle fire and down loaded Solitaire and Angry

I have the kindle fire and down loaded Solitaire and Angry Bird when I had internet connection and had no problem playing these games until two days ago. Now when I try to play these games it says I need a internet connection and I am in a area where I don't have a easy access. How do I get back to these games that were downloaded a month ago?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

If you tap on the Apps link at the top of the Fire, then tap on the word Device(to make it orange), do you see the apps in question listed?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is orange and the games are pictured. I also had downloaded MahJong the same time that I downloaded the other two apps and I can play that without it saying I needed to connect to the internet

I also just tried on each of the Fires I have by disabling WiFi and testing those apps and they work fine without wifi.

This leads me to believe it is just some corrupt data in the apps and one of two things can be done here. You can clear the data of the app, but you will lose your game progress, however it should resolve it. BUT, I think its because, and I am going to assume, you are using the free versions of the apps yes?

Some games require internet access so if you try and use the free versions which show ads, they wont play as they require internet access to show the ads. Using the paid versions of these apps will fix that as there are no ads for the free version.

So, while it could be an issue with corrupt data, I am pretty sure its just the fact you are using free versions of the apps and they require the ability to get ads and display them, which wont work without internet access.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you. Keep in mind that JustAnswer does NOT pay me salary and only by you pressing accept am I compensated! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

Have you read my above post?

The fact that you are getting the internal error, service errors, is an indication of exactly what I was saying... the games are trying to connect to the internet to get the ads to display and cannot.

Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience: Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team