Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric , Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

All of a sudden, my android phone says no internet connection

Customer Question

All of a sudden, my android phone says no internet connection only when I want to upload photos onto facebook or get my notifications on facebook. Everything else works fine, my email, my browser, etc. Just to get notifications and upload pictures.??????
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Try this please, since we know for sure it is directly related to the Facebook app. If this doesnt work, then its simply an issue with FB's mobile servers right now and more than likely will resolve itself within 24 hours.

However, if it IS being caused by the app on your phone, this will resolve it.
  1. Open the Settings App
  2. Choose Applications
  3. Choose Manage Applications
  4. Tap on the 'All' tab at the top
  5. Locate and tap on the Facebook app
  6. Tap on the Clear Data button
  7. Tap on the OK button to confirm.
  8. Reboot the phone

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you. Keep in mind that JustAnswer does NOT pay me salary and only by you pressing accept am I compensated! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still did not work...

Ok, since that would have resolved any issue being caused by the app itself its safe to assume that the issue is actually with FB's mobile servers.

If you are still having this issue tomorrow morning, come back and tell me and we can take more drastic measures, however I would like you to give it that 24 hour period in the case it is FB's servers.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to let me know.