Waitongu2
Waitongu2, Technician
Experience:  Member xda dev Samsung forums, owner 2 Galaxy S Gingerbread Root.
64043135

i have a superpad i7 model p745! when i turn it on it comes

Customer Question

i have a superpad i7 model p745! when i turn it on it comes up with the first green andriod then flases up the little character in the top left hand corner, then comes the white smaller andriod message in the bottom left hand corner, this is were it freezes!! when i first turned it on after the part where it freezes comes on it then directs you to the home page then the battery fully died now it wont work!! help!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Waitongu2 replied 2 years ago.

Waitongu2 :

Waitongu2 :

We can try the factory reset.

Waitongu2 :

I have found this video to be clear and consice for your issue

Waitongu2 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyWTEr2NeDo

Waitongu2 :

Are you there?

Customer :

yeah just guna look at the video now

Waitongu2 :

OK

Customer :

this isnt my model mines only a 7 inch 1. and only has 2 buttons which i tried earlier!

Waitongu2 :

ooh im sorry let me get you the right info

Customer :

its fine!!

Waitongu2 :

I would try holding down Power + Home + volume up + Volume down + and the second Home button

Customer :

the volume button is a touch button when u get into the tablet, the buttons i have are the home on the screen side and a power home button on the top!!

Waitongu2 :

hold Power + Home to get into the screen with different options. Using + and - you can go up and down the page, use menu to select perform factory reset then select wipe user data by using + and menu

Customer :

it just turns the tablet of and when i turn back o again again sticks on that page again!

Waitongu2 :

Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.

Waitongu2 :

this will completely turn the tablet off

Waitongu2 :

then hold the home and power and keep holding till the screen comes on.

Customer :

yeah done that just waitin to see if it loads

Customer :

still freezing on that page

Waitongu2 :

Is it still in warranty?

Customer :

only got it at christmas but the shop havnt got back to me i emailed them 4 days ago

Waitongu2 :

Do you know the name of the shop? I can try get you a phone contact

Customer :

my boyfriend bought it and hes away with work at the moment he just asked me to try on here!

Waitongu2 :

Well there is only so much we can do if the device does not cooperate :(

Waitongu2 :

I'm sorry

Customer :

its fine! ill get him to contact them again when hes home

Waitongu2 :

Alright. Good luck with the device :)

Expert:  Waitongu2 replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Waitongu2 replied 2 years ago.
How did this go?