Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

How to remove most visted sites.on galaxy 10.1

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Go to the most visited list and then hold your finger on the site. A menu should come up and from there tap on remove from history. It will then remove the site from both the most visited list as well as the history itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tried that lots of times. The menu has no delete or reference to history. Just open as new page etc
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
This is what you should get as a menu:

graphic

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Nope
Just rows 1 and two
4 and 5
No bookmark no delete
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Is there a yellow star next to the item? If you sklide your finger across it instead does it give you the whole menu?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No yellow star
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
If you slide your finger across it instead does it give you the whole menu?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Nothing happens when i slide
If i go to history there was one item with a yellow star which gave me delete message.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
The yellow starred items are bookmarked. Try starring one of the most visited items by tapping on the star next to it. Then long tap on it again to bring up the menu.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In history eliminating the bokmark or just wiping out the whole history does nothing to the page with six most visited which one sees when you open the browser. That is the six frames which do not move until you visit new sites and even then they do not move. I do not wish that people opening my browser see the sites i have been.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
That is strange are ypu using the normal browser or another one like opera mini? Because the way i gave you is the only way to delete them on the normal browser. I also suggest if you do not want people to see them to use a more secure browser like opera mini from the app market for example.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok much nicer browser