Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

i locked myself out of my lg sprint phone it is touch screen

i locked myself out of my lg sprint phone it is touch screen it wont take my gmail.com email.address, i was told i can factory reset it but dont kinow how, it has the pattern lock

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Which model LG phone is it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ls 670
  1. Remove the battery.
  2. Replace the battery but do not power the device on.
  3. Hold down the Volume Down and Home buttons then press the Power button. Keep holding them in until the menu comes up.
  4. Your phone will boot into hboot mode.
  5. Follow the instructions on screen to navigate through the options.
  6. Choose "Clear Storage" (sometimes named 'Wipe Data / Factory Reset')
  7. Confirm your choice and wait for the device to do the rest of the work.
  8. When the device reboots, follow the on screen instructions to setup your new device.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you. Keep in mind that JustAnswer does NOT pay me salary and only by you pressing accept am I compensated! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.