Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric , Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My Verizon Motorola Droid...Froze up on me. I cant exit You

My Verizon Motorola Droid...Froze up on me. I can't exit You Tube. I can't even turn it off. And i don't know where to take the Battery out. And put it back in to see if it works..
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 4 years ago.

AnswersByEric :

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

AnswersByEric :

As long as its nothing serious, it should resolve itself if you pull the battery.

AnswersByEric :

If you tell me which model Droid it is, I can link you to the image showing you how to take the cover off to remove the battery

Customer:

Ok,i will get back with you about the model of the droid.

AnswersByEric :

Well, hopw about this...

AnswersByEric :

Does it have a slide out keyboard or not?

Customer:

It is a Droidx2 by motorola verizxon

AnswersByEric :

OK, one second and I will have the image for you

Customer:

ok,thanks!

AnswersByEric :

Click Here and give it a minute to load the page/pdf file and on page 3 you will see how to remove the cover and battery.

Customer:

ok

AnswersByEric :

I will be here, if you have any more questions or if it doesnt reboot after you pull the battery, and if anything thing else goes wrong I'll help you resolve it, but you should be fine after removing the battery

AnswersByEric :

Hows it coming? :)

AnswersByEric :

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you. Keep in mind that JustAnswer does NOT pay me salary and only by you pressing accept am I compensated! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can't get the battery cover to open. There is a slider that moves back and locks in for a stand. Or you can slide it back. But trying to fined how to uncover from the side i can't fined it...I might need to wait in till tomorrow to go to a verizon store to help me. I just hope it will be ok intill then. Thank you any way for trying to help me. Thank you for your time...