Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

how do I convert my itunes for my android tablet

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

If you want to use your iTunes music, videos, etc for an Android Device you will need to get something like this: http://doubletwist.com/ its a great software package for your computer and your Android that will import the media to your Android Tablet as well as still provide you with an interface that resembles iTunes so you know what you are doing!

You will need to install the Doubletwist for your computer and for your Android tablet. Just follow the steps on their webpage and you will be up and running in no time!

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you!

Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

Did you need any further help?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry about the delay in feedback. But i 'm having problems with converting my music as well as all my music videos from my Itunes library onto my Droid tablet.

DId you use the DoubleTwist program I linked you to?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes! Down loaded the pc version as well as the Droid version for my tablet.

Ok, so you got it and its working... so explain to me what issues you are having now(try to be exact) and I will do everything I can to resolve the issues.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

After the down loads In attempted to sync my music as well as my videos from my Itunes library onto my tablet. the only music that got down loaded was what was on my windows library. All my Itunes music as well as videos and movies seemed to be locked or have not been converted to sync onto my tablet. In the Droid player library on my pc it functions fine with the exception of the movies they won't play. Also, most of the Itunes stuff won't show up in the window used to sync,

OK, lets try this. The files may be locked by iTunes and we may have to move them manually.

Plug your phone into your computer and when Windows prompts you choose "open folder to view files.

Locate your Music folder(you will be looking at your SD card now). Once you locate it, see if you can drag and drop your music from your compute to the folder. This should allow it to transfer but its manual, and not synced like it is with DoubleTwist or iTunes, so if you want to remove or add any music you have to do it this way.

Please let me know, also drag and drop a movie you have from your computer onto the SD card as well and see if it plays, of not we may need to convert the video files but they SHOULD work,