Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2002 Kubota B2910HSD and the right brake needs

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Kubota B2910HSD and the right brake needs replaced. Is there a Video or some instructions I can read to let me replace the brakes?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: B2910HSD S#53144 4cyl Diesel 4WD
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to do it my self, I have already replaced the brakes on my Case 410 so don't think it would be to hard.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. This model is hydrostatic drive and doesnt have conventional braking like your 410. It is mainly done hydraulically in the hydrostatic drive. There is a parking brake though. Click on this link and access the part manual so you can review the breakdown. what is flagging you there is a right brake problem?

Parts

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dan, when I pull up the Brake diagram it shows 080 as the Brake Disc and 090 as the Friction Plate. I have this information. The Parking brake is only a lever that holds the bakes in the compressed position. Neither one has anything to do with the Hydraulic system. This was of no help. Sorry