Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Kabota l 108s tractor 2014yr. It blew out he rubber

Customer Question

I have a Kabota l 108s tractor 2014yr. It blew out he rubber plug in the transmission housing due to probably due to pressure. I bought one but I can't find a vent or vent tube for the transmission. Where would it be?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: where does it mount? Is this a common happening?
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't know how much duse or dirt got in before I found the plug missing. I would think I need to change it yes or know.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the serial number of the tractor and the kubota part number of the rubber plug you are referring to that you bought?