Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

What is model number of this mid mount mower for a 755

Customer Question

What is model number of this mid mount mower for a 755 compact utility tractor tractor. Mower deck sn is M02782x555507
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mount the deck under tractor. Missing the front mounting brackets, need part numbers to order.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need the mower model to look up correct mounting diagrams, thanks
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is***** is the Make of your tractor?

Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

If this is the John Deere 755 click on this link and type the model, then go to sectional index and you will be able to look up all the parts that are supposed to be there that are missing. Seeing the diagrams would be the best way as there is less chance of missing something youll need.

Parts