Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a couple of Deere 7430 tractors and I have had

Customer Question

I have a couple of John Deere 7430 tractors and I have had thousands of dollars in service calls and repairs on emissions related breakdowns. What would be wrong with removing the emissions equipment?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm having problems with the EGR
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. EGR delete kits are aftermarket and on the truck side of things depending on the kit ends up having software programming and compatibility issues and some trial and error. There is no guarantee that once you start messing with a delete that you wont end up with new issues that are software related.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

The other issue is finding a company that has successfully dont this on your engine model. I hope this helps.