spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types semis,forklifts,farm,fire,ect.
65057319

I have old Kubota RW-25 probably midle 80s.my mechanic said

Customer Question

Hello,i have old Kubota RW-25 probably midle 80s.my mechanic said that for this machine need use motor oil SAE 30 without detergent for hidrolic sistem.I,m not beleeve.If it not right ,what hidrolic oil better for this mashine?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Bachoe,Loader Kubota RW-25,serial # N/a at this time
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where buy parts for this old staff
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 months ago.

Morning sorry for delay

click here for fluid chart

You can get hydraulic fluid and most parts from any Napa stores

your mechanic was correct *** Do not use multi-function oils in Kubota Excavator hydraulic systems.

Excavator and Compact Track Loader Winter Applications***ISO 32 Factory Fill - Excavator and Compact Track Loader Winter Applications***ISO 46 Excavator and Compact Track Loader Summer or High Ambient Temperature Applications***

ISO 68

Notes:Transmission Fluid:KUBOTA Super Universal Dynamic Tractor Fluid (SUPER UDT) is the original and recommended transmission hydraulic fluid. The fluid used to lubricate the transmission is also used as the operating hydraulic fluid. To ensure proper operation of the hydraulic system and complete lubrication of the transmission, we recommend the use of KUBOTA UDT or SUPER UDT fluid for optimum protection and performance. (Consult your KUBOTA dealer for further details.) **********Please don’t forget to rate or accept the answer in a positive way, .**********EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ************Thanks