Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I just bought a 1993 Kubota B2150 with a Kubota front loader

Customer Question

Hi I just bought a 1993 Kubota B2150 with a Kubota front loader LA350. It was working fine when I parked it yesterday. Today the front loader will lower fine, but it won't raise. It tilts forward and backward normally. So the lever/handle which controls it feels "stuck " when I try to push DOWN (to raise the bucket. Any suggestions?? I am home alone and am NOT a mechanic:( Thanks, Sarah
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Loader LA350 Tractor B2150. I don't know the serial numbers.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Thanks!
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Raise the rubber boot covering the control joy stick and look for linkage that may be loose. Next , check your quick connects for the front loader section. Remove the connections and re-connect. , do not go by how they look, remove them and re-connect.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?