Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

What is the average operating hours for a Kioti CK25

Customer Question

What is the average operating hours for a Kioti CK25 tractor's hydrolic pump befor a major malfunction?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: The cause was a cracked casing. the operating hours was 617 over a period of 8 years. Would it not be ethical for the Mfg. to reimburs the cost of replacing the pump.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Figure average pump would last 1000 hours, but no manufacturer today will honor more than the standard warranty, or extended warranty that is offered at time of sale. I speak from an ex service manager and a factory representative for major manufacturer in the 70's. They just will offer no help, because of the expense, and no longer care about customer service! Just their bot***** *****ne.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?