Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Hydraulic problems with loader and 3pt lift arms on 5030 new

Customer Question

hydraulic problems with loader and 3pt lift arms on 5030 new Holland 4 cyl ag tractor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. rebuilt cylinders and checked pump. parts ordered for unload valve.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see no one has responded to this yet. I don;t normally work on these, but I can take a shot and try to assist or if you prefer, I can opt out for someone that knows the equipment better. Please advise how you would like to proceed?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy