Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I own a 1965 MF165 that was factory built with three equal

Customer Question

I own a 1965 MF165 that was factory built with three equal sized very wide, low profile tires. The front center wheel was also powered. I have a picture of it taken in 1966 with military numbers on it GS-141. When I look it up it is identified as a military MF165. I think it was made for the Vietnam War, but have been unable to find any more information on it. The serial number is ***** I have owned the tractor since 1990. I have totally restored it and would really like to know the history of the tractor. The writing in the lower left corner of the picture says DE5381-9, 11-20-67. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Sam, My name is***** type of information would you like to know about this tractor? It will take some time digging to see what is available.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Sam. Do you still need help with this?