Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I self service my kubota tractor and when trying to get

Customer Question

I self service my kubota tractor and when trying to get wrench light to go off abcdefghij shows on dash. How do I get this and the wrench light off. Also tractor doesn't go into gear with all this showing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I hope someone is reviewing. Because my question is about a farm tractor not oven. So I didn't need an answer from an appliance repairman
Expert:  Dan replied 7 days ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Experts are users of the site and not employees. I help on here in between jobs or in my spare time as time allows. We can post back and forth as needed. What is the full tractor model and serial number from the ID tag?

Expert:  Dan replied 5 days ago.

Hi did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
NO,, I have been afraid to get on this site with all the mix up at first. I will got to the barn and get the model and serial number
Expert:  Dan replied 4 days ago.

I understand. I believe from your post somehow your question got posted in the wrong category. You are in the right place now. We can post back and forth as needed if you still want help with this.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Hi Dan I am sorry I didn't get back to you. You see I am a widow and I needed my son to talk to you about our problem but he had to leave on a trip. I don't think I could handle what ever you would need me to do. I can use the tractor but work on them is another story unless it is super simple. Is it ok to wait till my son gets back next week?
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
How do we call you?
Expert:  Dan replied 18 hours ago.

Hi, and my sincere condolences for your loss. Yes it is fine to keep this open until your son is available again. Just respond back when he gets back and I will see your reply on my next available login. At that time we can set up a call if one is needed.

Expert:  Dan replied 18 hours ago.

if you could get the tractor model number and the serial number from the ID tag it would be helpfull in knowing which manual i need to reference to help