Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

My Kubota F3560 looses approximately 1 Litre UDT hydraulic

Customer Question

My Kubota F3560 looses approximately 1 Litre UDT hydraulic oil per hour.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I have replaced the power steering hoses... That made a big difference however the underside drips continually whilst the machine is in use.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry, I cannot find a stamped engine number, just a cast number V1505d.. Brief description is Kubota 3560, 4 cyl diesel, 6ft out front mower. It uses so much hudraulic that I will use another branded substitute oil. What would recommend? The tractor is 50 miles from a Kubota distributorship and is very expensive to send a tow truck to retrieve it. Do you have a recommendation?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Get in there and find where the oil is coming from! Use a good hytrans oil as a substitute . With any oil leak, you have to find the source of the leak, can be at the steering gear, or can be completely unrelated to the steering.

I see question is still open, did you find the leak?