Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Daedong 30 with 4way bucket. Bucket won't open/close.

Customer Question

Daedong 30 with 4way bucket. Bucket won't open/close. Problem appears to be the joystick button. How do I get at the button or remove
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: joystick? Wait...
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: MODEL NO AL25QB Serial No7G3115
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Up/down tilt works ok I have dissembled the underfloor plug between joystick and front solenoid. There are 2 loose wires. Itried another terminal and open/close started to work, but tilt didn't, so I think the fault is in the button on the joystick itself. Yes I'm doing this myself.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 17 days ago.

Hi my name is***** the wiring below the joystick and connector pins for chaffing. If okay test continuity of the switch in both open and closed positions. Let me know