Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a international tractor and need help with the glow

Customer Question

I have a international tractor and need help with the glow plugs and getting it running my name is ***** ***** you help I live at dunach near talbot vic
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thank you
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had it running before and Im not sure but it could be the battery but I need to use quick start to get it running but the battery is not letting the glow plugs hot enough
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: theres a button needs to be hooked up to the glow plugs and the battery but I dont know how do it
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 19 days ago.

Hi my name is***** is the complete model and serial number of your tractor?