Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

How do you release the under carriage from a Class Liner 880

Customer Question

How do you release the under carriage from a Class Liner 880 Profil Hay rake
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I went on this site I thought it was a genuine Claas site (a European Agricultural machinery manufacturer) and expected the reply to come from their New Zealand Distributors or associated network. The enquiry seems to have been directed to someone in the Diesel/ Trucking area.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If there is to be no response to this question please cancell the whole enquiry and delete my information from your system.
Regards Stew
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Still no acknowledgement of this request please do so
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I just saw your response. No we are not a manufacturer.

I will send to customer support to close this.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expect my acount to be credited as per my 2nd last post, one of your last posts said it was being debited $53. Time has moved on and I have nutted out my own solution