Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Kioti cs2410 when I TURN ON SWITCH FUEL GAUGE READS FULL

Customer Question

kioti cs2410 when I TURN ON SWITCH FUEL GAUGE READS FULL AFTER IT STARTS GOES TO EMPTY AND LOW FUEL WARNING LIGHT FLASHES
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: MY5100879 ONLY NUMERS I CAN FIND ALL OTHERS WORN OFF
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES TRYING TO JUST BOUGHT NOT FAMILURE WITH TRACTOR TRYING TO FIGURE HOW TO GET TO GAUGE
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: KIOTI CS2410 WHEN I TURN ON SWITCH FUEL GAUGE READS FULL BUT AS SOON AS IT STARTS GAUGE GOES TO EMPTY LOW FUEL WARNING STARTS BLINKING WHATS IS LIKELY PROBLEM?
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Problem is the sending unit in the tank.. It has a bad section in the sender unit side of the float. The sender and float are likley only available as a complete fuel sending unit. Gage in dash is not problem.

I see question is still open, did you find my response?