Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Do they make a 5 Row 38" header for a M2 model Gleaner

Customer Question

Do they make a 5 Row 38" header for a M2 model Gleaner Combine?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I don't have the serial number handy, I do know that it is the M Corn /Soybean special Hydrostat Model???? If the Serial is critical Ill get it for you.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
No thank you I found the answer I was looking for
Expert:  Jeremy replied 25 days ago.

i will send this to customer service for you. Thanks.