John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

On my 9600 combine the header won't raise and th unloading

on my 9600 combine the header won't raise and th unloading auger won't swing out. the steering works and the unloading auger will work . added 5 gals hydrostatic oil and let it cool overnight
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: jd 9600 corn and soybean made in 1990 . is that enough ?
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** the unload auger make the engine lug when the swing out command is acuated?

on the left side of the machine where the valve bank is located, can you see if the coils for header raise and auger swing magnatize when the switch is moved? there will be 2 coils that activate for each function

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no it does not lug .to speed up and slow down the cylinder, it will only slow down. it will be awhile before i can someone help me check the coils

you have cylinder speed issues as well??

what about reel lift or deck plate adjust? sounds like your hydraulic pump has failed